WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ARIZONA LANDSCAPE CONTRACTORS’ ASSOCIATION?
Membership benefits you and your company through knowledge, networking, promotion and certification.
- ALCA works on your behalf to protect your interests in the legislature and informs you of the rules and regulations that affect your business.
- ALCA provides professional training opportunities for owners and managers to help run their businesses effectively.
- ALCA provides a certification for technical training in every aspect of landscaping designed for interaction and hands-on learning.
- ALCA promotes its members to Community Managers through the AZ Association of Community Managers (AACM) by providing certification of Sustainable Landscape Management practices.
- ALCA provides many networking opportunities including round table discussions where members can discuss common issues and share experiences.
- ALCA members demonstrate their professionalism by staying up to date on the latest techniques, newest trends and designs, and ever changing industry rules and regulations.
You are invited to become a member of the Arizona Landscape Contractors’ Association and be connected to a reliable network of nearly 400 professional landscape businesses.
Click here to apply for membership
Contractor: Annual Dues range from $275 - $880
Associate: Annual Dues range from $550 - $1,000
Architects & Designers: $275