Please click here to download the 2013 The ALCA Influence Magazine Media Kit.
5425 East Bell Road #105
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Association Outsource Services, Inc.
115 Spring Water Way
Folsom, CA 95630
- Since 1963, The Arizona Landscape Contractors Association has been representing the interests of the State's licensed landscape and irrigation specialty contractors. Also included in our membership are landscape suppliers and landscape architects.
- Our members alone spend over $700 million on goods and services each year to run their businesses.
- Our bi-monthly magazine, the ALCA Influence, is a comprehensive publication providing Arizona's landscaping professionals with a useful source on business trends and solutions. Articles will cover such subjects as landscaping techniques, marketing, accounting, employee/employment, and other issues unique to the landscaping industry in Arizona. Also featured are ALCA's programs and services, as well as member profiles and new products.
- Circulation: Distributed to over 1,800 landscaping professionals, licensed landscape contractors, architects, students and business affiliates, the ALCA Influence is a primary source of information to the industry in Arizona. We also include the Golf Course Superintendents to our mailing list.
- Our Membership Directory provides our members with contact information and a quick reference for work and services performed.
- Vendors and suppliers will receive full exposure to the Arizona Green Industry through their display ad. Every advertiser is listed in our Resource Guide in each magazine and will be included on our website.